[NTLK] PPPoE->Localtalk->MP130??

From: Alex Enkerli (aenkerli_at_indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 16:41:42 EDT

Hm...
This recent thread gives me some hope. So, it might be possible to
route a Mac's IP connection to a Newt through localtalk cables? Nice!

Here's my basic setup.
Basic MP130 (with NIE 1.1)
PMac 7300 (two GeoPorts) on MacOS9.1
PPPoE service with custom manager (PPP server sends IP number, no DHCP...)

Now, I tried IPNetRouter briefly and I'm not exactly sure I
understand how it works in this case. Am I trying to get my Mac to
work as a PPP server to which the Newt connects through the localtalk
cable?
This one really should be part of the FAQ, IMH(AWISHIMVVVH)O...

Thanks in advance.
Alex