[NTLK] How - Notes to Mac via NCU??

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 18:30:48 EST

> To get notes from your PC into your Newt, I believe you can use one of two
> options in Newton Connection Utilities

While we're at it: How the f**k does the other direction work? How do I get
a plain note exported to a text file, copied to the clipboard or whatever in
order
to use the text in a plain desktop text editor?
All NCU allows is Export, and this results in a text file in which the real
text is
but a small part, the rest is all the other fields a note on the Newton has
(date, folder, ...).
I know this is possible with RCU, but this is just such a common problem
that
there *must* be an Apple solution.
Oh boy, I wish the Newton Connection Kit worked on OS 2.0 devices...

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de