[NTLK] [Announce] This Old Newt April Update

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 10:18:56 EST

Whew we are finally done with the Great Newton Contest. What a nice=20
thing to have so many developers support the contest. Please visit these=20=

TON Sponsors and support their efforts.

Featured Interview:
This month we have our usual interview feature with !ooW. Come and see=20=

what makes him tick..or why he has that tick.......

FAQ:
The FAQ is updated thanks to Paul G and his efforts.
As host to the FAQ, NewtTIL and our own hints and Tips, we are sure most=20=

of your questions can be answered here!

Links:
We keep adding more and more of our old "Son of Ultimate Newton Links"=20=

into our New system. If you have a site you want listed please visit and=20=

add it with the suggest a site feature. When this transfer is finished=20=

it will be the definitive Newton Links collection.

Price Guide:
Look for updates to the Newton Used Price Guide in a few days.

Help:
If you want to assist with a feature for a month. Send us a note.

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt
http://www.thisoldnewt.com