Re: [NTLK] newt baseball schedule?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 16:11:24 EST

on 06/04/02 11:41, Basil Selden at chessmaster1984_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> bettyy_at_earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> At 8:19 PM -0800 4/5/2002, Pedro Hobbyfrazoo wrote:
>>
>>> hey -
>>>
>>> does anyone remember how somebody used to make up the baseball schedule
>>> for importation to the newt each season? anybody knwo who, and whether
>>> he/she still does it?
>>>

>> You're looking for the Newton Scorecard from Tropical Software at:
>>
>> http://home.san.rr.com/tawfik/tropical/home.htm
>>
>> Unfortunately, you need to visit the site with Internet Explorer. It shows
>> as a blank page if you use Netscape. I downloaded the software two years
>> ago. At the time it was last updated in 1999. I contacted the developer
>> and he said he was too busy with family life to continue maintaining the
>> software.
>>
>> Let me know if you find out anything. I refuse to have microsoft products
>> darkening my computer.
>>
>> Betty
>> mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net
>>
>> Hello,
>>
> I just visited the site with Netscape 6.2.2 without any difficulty. I
> also try to avoid using Internet Exploder whenever possible.

You meant Internet Exploiter?

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.