Re: [NTLK] Finally there - US Newt hits Hamburg - big hand an

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 07:08:35 EDT

> Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 02:04 +0100
> From: "Darius Zendeh" <newton_at_dariuszendeh.de>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Finally there - US Newt hits Hamburg - big hand an
>
>>I think I will search for that
>>"germanize your US-Newt" PKG
>>and install it as well.
>>
> Dear Oliver, I did a search on your suggestion, but could not find any PKG
> that would actually germanize my US-Newton. I know of PKGs that activate
> the german keyboard. Did I miss something?
> Can somebody throw me a bone please! I have got an US MP2100 and would like
> to germanize it. I did a search on the archive, but all that came out was
> to change the ROM internally.

Hi Darius,

you can find D-Locale on Nick's site
http://www.logictools.de/newton/index.html
It does some background organization, but nothing to the language itself, as
it is mostly for US MP2x00 to be used in Germany / by Germans. The HWR will
stay English.

BTW if you know a PKG that activates the German keyboard - please let me
know where I can find it! The English Keyboards gave me quite some trouble
yesterday...

Oliver :)

--
Visit my site @ http://www.t-online.de/home/oliver.brose/