Re: [NTLK] newton software you could not to be without

From: Francois Lemelin (lemelin.f_at_videotron.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 08:27:21 EDT

<> So I'd like to know what software for the Newton 2100 newton users would
<> absolutely never want to be without in that it makes their life so much
<> easier.

I'm using More Info for many years.
For me it was a must to be able to create between names, dates and notes.

MI is also adding more fields to names and dates. You can also associate a name to a note. Its a lot easier to navigate when just to have to follow links.

Francois Lemelin
Quebec, Canada

sent with Newton 2000(u)
Francois Lemelin