Re: [NTLK] OT: portable cd player

From: Thomas Cherry (jceaser_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 09:48:59 EDT

That was my point. They normally turn those off, and I would think that
they can only shield the thing from 5 sides leaving the front wide open for
EM to come out of. Now, since we did land, it must not have been a problem.
What was the actually event that lead to the ban on electronics? If I
remember correctly, they did not always care.