[NTLK] Card-to-card copy

From: Steven Frank (stevenf_at_panic.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 16:44:34 EDT

I just got a 32 MB card and wanted to move everything from my old 4 MB
card to it.

So, I selected "All Icons" for the old 4 MB card, highlighted
everything, tapped "File" and selected the new card.

It chugged away for a long time, finally completing with "Sorry, an
error occurred" (I didn't make a note of the number.)

After I dismissed the error, there are no icons on the old card (good)
and everything appears to have transferred to the new card.

But that error at the end, and the fact that it still says "74k in use"
on the old card makes me nervous. Did I really get everything? What's
taking up 74k?

Steven