Re: [NTLK] Cross Duo

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 13:46:15 EDT

I was a fan of 'Til Tuseday and followed the whole fiasco with I'm With
Stupid (my favorite album of hers, BTW), waiting and waiting for it to
be released. She's phenomenal and it's very cool you built her site.
Nice site, too. She strikes me as someone who could have a Newton!

>>> brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com 04/23/02 01:24PM >>>

On 4/23/2002 at 12:28 PM Seth Hurwitz said:

>You built Aimee Mann's site? Excellent!
>
>>The stylus does NOT have a cap. But, because the pen is large I
>don't
>
>>Bradford Schmidt
>
>--

---------To Which I Say---------

Yes I did - and thanks. You like Aimee? Not many people know her, or
didn't before Magnolia was released.

Bradford Schmidt
Bradford Schmidt IMC
http://www.bsimc.com