Re: [NTLK] Outlook and NewtonTalk

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 11:51:10 EDT

Actually, while I can't argue with you about whether Outlook SUCKS or not, I
can show you how to solve that particular problem- I'm running Outlook 2000,
but I'd be surprised if they've broken this in the new version-
Try building the rule like this-
Choose the "With specific words in the messge header" rule, and fill in
Good luck,
-Sam