Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 13:10:39 EDT

What about Volume Discounts? Don't you think if a School District buys
200 systems, that Apple will give them a break? Most purchasing is done
on a District level so that will usually include multiple physical
locations. I think this is a case of MSRP vs. real price.

Schools were buying Mac's instead of PC's when they were more than 2x
the price. This is much more for a much closer price. I think it will do
OK.

IMHO,

Fred