Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 13:20:50 EDT

I agree...I, for one, all the way back through grade school 15 long
years ago, never used anything other than an Apple or Macintosh. I
didn't even own my first Windows based system until my 2nd year of high
school. In college, of course, since most students have Windows
machines, I rarely see Macs. But SOMETHING had to make those Macs more
attractive to just about every "lower education" school I've been to.

Apple has always had superior hardware, IMO...it's just the operating
systems I've always had a problem with (I tweaked my old Performa 600CD
too much and it ended up spending more time on a technician's desk than
on MY desk...this was before I knew a lot about computers).

Michael Mays