[NTLK] loosing me

From: machula (barpoes_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 18:48:39 EDT

Okay guys,
You cannot say I didnt try...
after bugging everybody with my connection problems, buying a
cardphone, cables, whatever, I am now a hair away of selling the
newton again.
yes, I am poisonous and angry.
I just cannot connect the damn thing to any gsm.
If I would buy a pc palmtop, i would have been online with it weeks,
even months ago.
As much as I love this community, I am beginning to think the newton
is really not worth all my time, money and efforts.
With all its technology, if its sooo damn difficult to connect to the
web, it is useless to me.
My husband warned me, that using the old technology would give
problems, I am so sad that I have to admit he is right.
what should I do now? buy another expensive cellphone? more cables?
change providers?
Is there anyone that I can send my newton, to make my settings work?
This is ridiculous!

A desperate, fuming, very very unhappy
Barb