Re: [NTLK] Touch Screen cable problem

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 02:26:36 EDT

   I don't know what the TS cable for the emate looks like, but for the
2000 it's a small flex PCB about 1.5 cm wide at the ends with 4 traces
on it. It's folded around around inside and presses up against 4 gold
(at least gold colored) contacts on the bottom side of the motherboard
(ie side with the PCMCIA sockets), and is attached to the TS at the
other. The contacts are about 2 mm wide spaced 2 mm apart. Two platic
pegs stick through the cable to register it to the board.

Jim