Re: [NTLK] Reactions to Wired Article * from Mun iz and Schau

From: Richard Lowrey (dawgface_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 13:34:46 EDT

I rather enjoyed this article and after experiencing the gross inaccuracies on network news, I am not put off by a few in this article, nor would I take any comments to heart. I believe this article tries to represent the Newton and Newton Community in an unbiased manner. Good Job!

I wish the Media would address the caustic bias (real or imagined) Steve Jobs presents towards the Newton.

Richard