Re: [NTLK] Telnet & SSH

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 16:33:06 EST

Uhm... I don't think that SSH is a telnet session with SSL wrapped around
it. I don't think that would work. With Stunnel you can, say, wrap it
around a POP3 or IMAP or SMTP server to do SSL-protected mail. Or you can
use it as an encrypted network hose and use it as a VPN connection. But
SSL !=3D SSH.

-Victor