Re: [NTLK] Calise Case

From: John M. Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 17:00:19 EST

> There was recently a thread aout cutting stuff off and
> putting velcro on, but when they put the "Now works with
> 130/2000 sticker on it, I don't think they meant "as long
> as you have some velcro and razor blades". How are those elastic
> bands supposed to wrap around that goddamned brick of green plastic?
> Thanks in advance!
> -Animal

Watch your language! ;-)

About the elastic... it's to hold the LID of your 2x00. Flip
the lid around back, and it slips in, holding the Newton. I
have a case very similar... mixed emotions on how practical
it is. I'm personally going to get some velcro to keep my
Newt from flopping around in the case.

John Powell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html