Re: [NTLK] Manipulation of stats

From: Fred Buecker (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 10:27:19 EST

No matter how you look at it, Apple NEEDED to do something with the
MacOS. They had plans to upgrade it for years that always got pushed
off. Yes, it's different. But it's a good different. It's built on a
stable base and will continue to improve and grow for years to come,
while the old OS was barely hanging on.

People are always resistant to change, it's the nature of the beast.

Fred