Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 02:33:53 EST

> Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:54:34 +0100
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100
> From: doppler <doppler_at_mac.com>
>
> BTW: how do ppl carry day planners such as filofaxes? must be bags i guess,
> as theyre thicker than the newton

When I studied economics there was a girl who had one of those 6-pounders.
It was enormous, the Godzilla among the dayplanners, millions of pages,
slots bursting with business-cards. She used to carry it in a backpack as it
was too heavy for a purse or record-bag. One of the few persons who did not
say "what a big thing!" when I got my first MP130 but "hey, that's a cool
thing!".

Oliver :)

--
...allerdings vermissten wir leider die Originalitaet wirklich neuer Fehler
in ihrem Beitrag.