Re: [NTLK] iWalk?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 03:49:49 EST

on 1/3/02 7:53 AM, Bill Davis at newton_at_ecity.net wrote:

> But the stuff there NOW is different....and if it's a fake, I'm
> VEEEEERRRRYYY impressed with the abilities of whoever faked it!
> Especially the movies. Not to mention the user interface seems pretty
> well designed for a fake.
>
> We'll sure see! It DOES appear to have more than a passing relationship
> to the Newton in the HWR, notepad, buttombar and other areas.
>
> Me, I'm crossing my fingers.

Now, Apple's web site says "Beyond the rumor sites, way beyond." Do you
think they don't know about Spy Mac and their persistent rumors? I tend to
doubt it, but will be glad to eat my words. :-) I am also put off by Spy Mac
requiring you to register. This whole rumor mongering is an attempt to drum
up business, hits, or whatever. The more outlandish, the more hits. I don't
trust it, but we shall see. (hedging his bets)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.