Re: [NTLK] [OT] Guess the product announcement!

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 10:10:17 EST

exqueeze me one moment here,
but if you havent been following the news these days, palm
bought off Be inc,
they will use Be to make a new "palm OS", and by all
indications its not going to be
the palm OS people use now, I foresee it like something of
a MacOS 9 to MacOS X transition
for the palm users, so in effect palm would be creating a
new platform.

second of all, what is wrong with creating another
platform? The poing in life
is to make better things, if the way to do that is by
another platform then so be it.
The palm platforms stiiiiiiiinks :p --

Admiral

=====