Re: [NTLK] Cursive Handwriting Recognition

From: Sushi (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 20:26:34 EST

>On Sun, 06 January 2002, ROBERT DOWNS wrote:
>
>If you have the money for a 2x00 device, don't even bother
>with the 130. However if the 2x00 is still to pricey for
>you, a 130 is still a great machine and worth the money
>you pay for them today. (worth more if you ask me.)

The 130 is a fine Newt.

However, in addition to speed, the 2100 also has two PC Card slots which comes in handy if you want to do any type of communication such as LAN (Ethernet) or Modem.

With the 130, you have to keep your communication information on the internal store because you must remove the PC Memory card to insert the communications card. With the 2100, you are not limited this way so it makes it much easier use in this manner.

Also, when backing up your information, Ethernet is much faster than serial. With the 2100, you can back up your internal memory (stores) and one card at the same time. If you have more than one card to back up, you can just rotate it through the 2nd slot on your 2100.

Sushi