Re: [NTLK] $150 newt I need a US address, pls help

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 20:04:30 EST

>hey everyone-- wondering if someone can help me out. I talked to
>Jerry Brown today and he has told me there's no shipping outside the
>US bc UPS has been giving them problems, too much paperwork, and very
>high cost.
>
> SO, I'd like to know if anyone in the US is willing to drop ship for
>me, basically I'll have the newt sent to you, and then you ship it to
>me in canada (of course I pay the shipping). If anyone is willing to
>help, pls email me offlist. I am on digest, but also, the reply
>needn't concern the list.
>
>I'm in southwestern ontario, so maybe someone close to NewYork state,
>Ohio, Michigan, New Jersey, is best. But anywhere will do! :-)
>
>thanks in advance.
>~Alex

As always, we offer this service at no cost to list members. Just
contact me off list for details. If the demand is high, it may take some
time before we get all the orders processed, but it will get done. I
already posted a note about the $100 to Austrailia. I checked both the
UPS and FedEx websites and they say its about $55. Even accounting for
my mail box place's markup, that brings it to about $75. UPS is a pain
to ship overseas, but I think FedEx is a bit easier on the paperwork.
Customs declarations are the big problem.

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com