[NTLK] Increasing font size in books

From: Igor Skrastins (iskrasti_at_tvsw.org)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 11:49:13 EST

Does anyone know how to increase the font size in Newton books? I am having
difficulty reading the small type on many of the books I have downloaded on
my MP2100....the first books I downloaded were the Lord of the Rings trilogy
and I was able to increase the font style and size for greater ease of
reading on those (yes,I have old, tired eyes that need as much help as
possible). Thanks for any help.

Igor Skrastins iskrasti_at_tvsw.org