[NTLK] Backing up to flash cards

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 13:24:51 EST

        I recently moved all my data from the internal store of my Newt
to a flash card (who would have thought that I'd accumulate 1.7MB of
notes!). I've always backed up to flash cards, since I don't have a mac
and backing up to windows is insanely flakey, and it's always seemed to
work in the past. I don't check "backup all packages", but I do check
all the items in the "information" list. Now, when I back up, the backup
size is only about 150kB. It seems to me that perhaps I'm only backing
up the internal store. Does anyone have an idea of what's going on here,
and how I can back up the information on the flash card to another flash
card?

Jim Anderson

Evil Overlord Rule 197:
I will explain to my Legions of Terror that guns are ranged weapons and
swords are not. Anyone who attempts to throw a sword at the hero or club
him with a gun will be summarily executed.