Re: [NTLK] I just got a door and....

From: Hans Johnson (hjohnson_at_sfu.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 12:58:47 EDT

Hi Folks,

Uhh, on my 2000U the door has a little spring loaded tab slider thing
on it that you can slide to retract one of the pins on the hinge, thus
allowing you to remove the door without taking the newton apart. It's
on the small part of the door, and is against the newton when the door
is closed. Or, am I the only person who's Newton has this feature?

Forgive me for pointing out the obvious. :P

Hans