[NTLK] the iNewt's new clothes

From: charles mangin (newton_at_option8.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 19:05:51 EDT

my friend and personal Vinyl Goddess (not unlike the Leather
Goddesses of Phobos.. now tell me if YOU get that reference) Holly
(http://www.hololyaiken.com) has put together a new case for the
ever-popular iNewt, whose exploits i have chronicled on this list,
and on http://www.newtontraveler.com

the new case, which is white vinyl outside and a light grey inside,
is based on my own design, so i bear all blame for any of its
shortcomings, but it does everything i want in a newton case: it
protects the screen when not in use, is unobtrusive when i am using
the newt, protects the whole body of the newt from abuse in a bag or
the seat of my car, holds a pen or two - including the sharpies i use
in sketching, and all the ports on the newt are accessible without
having to completely remove the newt from the case

that, and it uses velcro instead of zippers, which just bug me.

anyhoo, have a look-see at http://www.newtontraveler.com/white3.html
and pop by Holly's website (http://www.hololyaiken.com) if you are in
need of a new bag, purse, or laptop case - you'll be glad you did, as
all your friends will want one, too. i'm still working on her to make
the newton case, with some small modifications, something other
people can order. no idea how much it would cost, tho.

--

charles mangin | globetrotting Newton user newton_at_option8.com | http://www.newtontraveler.com