Re: [NTLK] stylewriter II question

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 09:23:38 EST

> Then take a paper towel and run it across the heads in the direction of
> printing. If that didn't loosen it up, then I would go cross ways as
> well. On real bad cases, I would sort of make small circles on the print
> ports to get them freed.
In some cases the ink might be dryed and form a quite thik layer above the
nozzles. I used then a wet paper towel or cleanex which dissolved the ink
quickly and avoids scratches on the blank surface.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG