Re: [NTLK] stylewriter II question

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 09:58:53 EST

>On 3/6/02 @ 23:23, Marco Mailand wrote:
>
>In some cases the ink might be dryed and form a quite
>thik layer above the nozzles. I used then a wet paper
>towel or cleanex which dissolved the ink quickly and
>avoids scratches on the blank surface.

Yep, this is a good technique as well. When I use it, I just use a damp
paper towel or cleanex vice a wet one, so as to not get too much water on
and in the nozzles.

Another technique, which works well provided you have a strong set of
lungs, is to blow on the equilization port (hole). Sometimes the
increase in presure is enough to dislodge the nozzles as well as the ink
paths to the nozzles.

I try to get every drop out of my ink cartridges.

You should see what I do with Laser Cartridges! :-)

Sushi