Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #198

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 10:14:34 EST

>Hey I am looking for a replacement door for my 2K. My office partner
>knocked my Newt out of my hands and even though it was in a case, the door
>hinge broke. Anyone have a good pointer on where I can get a replacement?
>Thanks.
>
>Genghis

Genghis,

Two points of list etiquette, be careful not quote an entire digest.
Some folks use their Newts to download email and this is quite a problem
for them! Second, if you are using digest mode, its very helpful to the
rest of us to change your subject from the default digest number to your
topic. This helps keep threads tidy.

On to your request, NewtonOz just posted some parts items they still had
for sale. You can check the archives for the specific email address you
need to use. eBay is always a good source for parts as well. Happy
hunting!

Mark Ross
mark.ross10_at_verizon.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513