Re: [NTLK] Mad Max problems

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 00:52:51 EST

>Granted this is off topic, but you did ask for a counter example, right?

Fair enough. iPaq's do indeed look interesting, though WinCE does
indeed have its drawbacks. And if the iPaq has stereo speakers
instead of one mono (does it?), that would be a leg up on the Newton.

So far the major drawback to streaming MP3 playback on Newton is the
low fidelity built-in speaker, and lack of stereo.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.