Re: [NTLK] T-shirts (colour, style, slogans etc.)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 08:16:50 EST

on 3/17/02 4:48 AM, John Goggan at jgoggan_at_dcg.com wrote:

> I still don't
> think there is anything wrong with Josh (or anyone else) doing it at the same
> time if they are offering a product that many people are obviously requesting
> and Victor is not willing to also produce.

The problem arises if enough people divert their funds from Victor's project
to another. Yeah, competition is good for business and the consumer, but
this wasn't started as a consumer thing, but as a "NewtonTalk" thing, to
show our support for NTLK, and suddenly there is competition for the job.
It's not like we are a large market or anything. This was the concern I
voiced a couple of days ago.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland