Re: [NTLK] OT: Help with Mac.

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:38:16 EST

"Humphreys, David" wrote:
> I am running Basilisk II on my PC box and it is working just fine.
> I recently downloaded some IIgs games as image files (.2mg) and I

Um, Basilisk is a Mac emulator. The Apple IIgs is not a Mac.

Granted, I'm no expert -- but I'm fairly certain that is the case. Unless
there is some IIgs emulator for the Mac that I don't know about.

Or did you mean that you have a IIgs and just want to write those image files
to disk using Basilisk -- and then go use them on your actually IIgs??

 - John...