Re: [NTLK] Re ? Re: [NTLK]WAY OT: my sig

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 16:20:51 EST

on 3/26/02 11:58 PM, Rich Lindsay at rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com wrote:

> Then that led into an argument over religion? and what is an appropriate
> sig?

Well, I don't think I'm being too generous, but I don't think anybody was
upset, just voicing their opposition to the sentiments expressed in my sig.
It wasn't anywhere near as bad as you perceived it--from my perspective. I,
for one, am not upset by what anybody said. I've appreciated their
perspective, and even off-list, we have carried on a very nice discussion. I
certainly hope that nobody is upset, or mad. :-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.