Re: [NTLK] [OT] Size Matters Not

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 00:12:28 EDT

> Hmmm.. could there be a relation between bodycurves and newton users?

   What gender are we talking about here ;-)

> Perfectly happy with my size M NewtontalkShirt... maybe that's
> my body seems to have a more archaic idea about what to do with fat
> rather than burn it away...

   I'm happy when I can *get* a M T-shirt at all! I'm 24 and weigh about
100 lbs and have a metabolism that can seemingly burn anything away. I
suppose this is good, at least until I hit 36 and my metabolism turns
over.. Every year with the ADC student kit I get another XL t-shirt
that is too big. Anybody want a shirt with a big blue 'X' on it
(Seriously, $10 obo)?

Jim Witte