Re: [NTLK] Screen protectors

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 18:50:33 EST

I've talked to Ulrich, and he said he'd send me a sample pack to
review for my site, but they have yet to come.
I know NuShields rock. Has anyone used the protectors made by Strong
Engineering? I got a pack to test, but I've yet to finish my review
of the NuShields.
There are links to the various manufacturer's sites and info on
making one's own screen protectors here:
http://www.newted.org/~jelliott/screenprotectors.html

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html