[NTLK] eMates

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 03:34:23 EST

To everybody that showed interest in the eMates.

Sorry that I didn't react before, was away from home for a day and swamped
with (other) work, but mostly I didn't anticipate an overwhelming reaction
like I received this time.
(last time I announce the fact that I still had some eMates I got two
reactions, one serious...)

So now for the details: the eMates are new and would be charged, checked and
upgraded to the latest system version. (needed because there's a power bug
in the before last system which causes the batteries to loose charge or not
even hold charge at all)

They come with adapter, serial cable (Mac) and Teacher's Manual in paper
version and all software on CD-ROM.

These eMates are the last new eMates in existence as far as I know, Apple
Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg) had the job to round up all eMates
around the globe, the first series I sold on this list were from Japan,
these were meant for Australian schools.

The price per eMate is $ 240 with $ 25 shipping (clearance price without any
profit and actual shipping cost to the U.S. the shipping is relatively
expensive because I'm in Holland, Europe)

Shipping to different locations will vary a bit, within Europe a bit lower,
to Australia a bit higher.

I will mail everybody personally in the order received to see if you're
still interested under these conditions, but due to the high demand that
might take a little while.

Robert Benschop

P.S.
To answer the questions about the external compared to the eMate keyboard,
they're about the same size but the eMate has a bit of a softer feel and is
very quiet.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html