[NTLK] Questions About Batteries...

From: José Rosendo Ramírez Román (jose_rmz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 08:08:03 EST

Hello to everybody in the list!!!!

Recently my newton's battery just died, and I want to replace it, Does
anybody knows where I can get one???, Is possible to repair it???, How much
does it cost???, Is possible to get a new one???, because I think that a
used one could not last as much as I expect, Is there any other options to
power the newton (like with normal rechargeable batteries, or something
else)???.

BTW I'm living in london could I get the battery here in london???, that way
i wouldn't need to pay an expensive shipment.

My newton is a message pad 2000 upgraded to 2100.

Cheers

Jose

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html