Re: [NTLK] Airport Base Station repair solution...maybe OT ?

From: bpearce_at_cloud9.net
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 00:19:30 EST

On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 10:27 PM, Dagmar Nearpass wrote:

> I sent mine to http://www.baseStationrescue.com. They were very
> pleasant, communicated excellently about the repair status, had it back
> to me with one day turnaround, so I was minus airport connectivity for
> just over a week. It's worked perfectly since.

Apple has acknowledged the problem of failing AirPort Base Stations
within a range of
models (based on the serial numbers) and will replace them if you explain
the problem;
that's how I was able to get mine replaced. Within a few days they sent a
replacement,
with packaging to return the defective model.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html