Re: [NTLK] "Guest" option in any email client?

From: KC Bug (kcsbug_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 01:41:06 EST

Well, yes... but it's not quite what I was looking
for.

I have a large group of friends, basically a
community, that comes and goes from my home off and
on. Sometimes I have people over a few days at a time,
I was wanting to set something up that they could just
one-time enter their info and volia they are setup.

Hmm.. on second though, that Might work out just fine
:)

I'll tinker with it.

Thanks!