Re: [NTLK] Generic AC adapter

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 04:07:41 EST

This seems to be a contradiction: if you have a REGULATED power supply rated
at 4.5 V I would expect to measure 4.5 V also and especially in no load
condition ...
Nevertheless I would recommend to use a supply voltage rather 6 V than 4.5
V.
It rather seems that your power supply still delivers above 4.5 V to the
Newt, because I would expect that the Newt does not work properly anymore at
4.5 V.

Johannes

SNIP

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html