Re: [NTLK] The rare battery trays

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 11:52:50 EST

On Wednesday, November 13, 2002 7:41 AM,
David M. Ensteness <denstene_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Sorry, but what makes them rare? I have never heard that they were any
> rarer than any other Newton hardware.

Actually they do, unfortuately, tend to be rare as most Newtons where
purchased with the NiHM battery pack, leaving users discarding the original
battery tray. Then when the NiHM packs stop working, people go looking for
the cages - which are usually in some land-fill by that point.

Hence.. they're rare.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.