[NTLK] OT: Pittsburgh Newton owners

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 01:18:02 EST

Hi All =8B=20

Sorry for the off-topic posting but I didn't quite catch this thread. Is it
about Newton owners and users in Pittsburgh? If so, I hope some of them
would email me off-list and tell me about their meetings, if they do meet,
that is.=20

I still haven't gotten my Newton yet but I'm VERY interested to see how it
works and all that.

Thanks.=20

Robert =20

on 11/13/02 11:08 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.ne=
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:51:33 +0100
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] SONUG 4 Pictures
> From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
>=20
>=20
> on 11/13/02 6:17 AM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:
>=20
>>> Whose from Pittsburgh (b/c I live there)?
>> gopi, rob, matt and nathaniel arrived a bit late, but there were still
>> some of us around for a chat.
>=20
> Do you mean that all of these guys are from Pitt? Boy, I spent months in =
the
> area back in 2000 and 2001, and never knew it... It'll be years before I'=
> back again, too... :-P

=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B
If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the
game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
=8B Chinese Proverb

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html