Re: [NTLK] Frozen Newton Project

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 08:22:14 EST

>I think this would make the coolest stylus (no pun intended, but literally
>true too), no batteries needed, lasts for years. Can't ship out of the U.K.
> unfortunately.
>
>http://www.traser-uk.com/index3.htm and click on "Glowrings".
>
>jc
>

>That'd be wicked. Imagine if it matched the green of the Newt's backlight.

One has to wonder about this product. What is the energy source?
Something that glows for 10 years can't be charged once and produce that
much light for that long. I have to believe this uses a radioactive
source and that's why it can't be exported. Notice how cryptic the
explanations get when they write about the "special gas" and yet are very
specific about everything else.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html