[NTLK] NewtSync Question

From: Clinton Yelvington (cyelving_at_cbu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 23:36:09 EST

Hi,

I am attempting to Sync my 2100 to my TiBook with NewtSync by hooking
it into my Performa 6400's Printer Port. The TiBook is connected to the
Performa by an ethernet crossover cable. I have LocalTalk Bridge
running on the 6400. But despite manually configuring my TiBook,
Performa 6400, and Newt with IP addresses, the sync won't work. I start
NewtSync on the TiBook, start the Newton, but nothing happens. the
TiBook sits there listening but doesn't acknowledge the Newton. Can
anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Clinton Yelvington
cyelving_at_NO-SPAM-FOR-ME.cbu.edu