Re: [NTLK] Unsubscribing

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 21:16:16 EST

On Friday, November 29, 2002 4:31 PM,
Chris Lepine <c.lepine_at_shaw.ca> wrote:

> 1. The Newton is not very reliable if the amount of problems listed in
here
> (and elsewhere) is used as a sample group. I've never seen a machine with
> so many hardware related failures. Nobody should have to "buy two" in case
> one fails. While I understand it is relatively archaic as far as hardware
> is concerned, even my old console systems from the early 80's still
operate
> flawlessly.

Complete unfounded. I've owned almost every popular PDA Platform that has
come out since 1992. The MP2100 is *by far* the most solid and reliable.

As for your other comments, yea we get a bit sidetracked here, but with the
best of intentions. I think if you spent a bit more time here you'd find
this to be a very supportive community.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.