Re: [NTLK] Fixing a heavily used Newton

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 11:17:25 EDT

>On 10/4/02 @ 9:08 PM, Mark Ross wrote:
>
>You can put a screen protector over the screen. This
>will prevent the scratches from interfering with HWR
>and just writing in general. I can't comment on the
>other issues, though.

FWIW, I've been using Mark's NuShield protectors for quite some time.
They work great for me.

I just replaced an old one that I've been using for quite a few months.
Gross! I couldn't believe how much crap it had kept from my Newt's
screen. It is easy to forget they work so well.

Granted they decrease the visibility a little bit -- and that's with the
old ones, the new ones I hear are much better -- they are well worth it
IMHO.

It only takes one time when you have a NuShield extensively scratched
(gouged) vice your screen, due to a dirty stylus or when something else
comes in contact with your screen, that you will think twice before ever
using a Newt unprotected.

A good product at a reasonable price.

Thanks goes to Mark for providing this wonderful service to our community.

Sushi