[NTLK] New (?) Easter Egg

From: drclu_at_swbell.net
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 09:13:04 EDT

   Sorry Gary, it's not happening on my 2x00 Newton=2E

   Doctor Clu

Previously "gmoody_at_gmx=2Enet" <gmoody_at_gmx=2Enet> said=2E=2E=2E

Hi guys,=20

Googling this evening, I found an Easter Egg I have never before heard
of=3D2E=3D=20
=3D20=20
Given the time I have been using my Newton, and a member of this list, I=20=

thought it a bit surprising ;)=20

How it Works:=20
1: To get the secret egg for this, write any of these names down 3 times t=
=3D=20
o=20
activate:=20
2: larryy=20
3: Brandyn=20
4: lesv=20
5: stafford=20
6: lyon=20

All of these folks were involved in the development of the Newton HWR,=20
particularly Rosetta=3D2E=20

Just an aside=3D2E=3D2E=3D2Eyet another cool surprise from a machine suppo=
sedly =3D=20
dead=20
for 4 years=3D2E=3D2E=3D2E :)=20

Regards,=20