Re: [NTLK] New (?) Easter Egg

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 11:03:36 EDT

Well, I'm using the printed recognizer, And when I write "lyon lyon lyon",=

I get "lyon lyon Richard", an Apple developer=2E "larryy larryy larryy"
yields "larryy larryy The doctor is in", an obvious reference to Dr=2E Lar=
ry
Yeager, the Apple Fellow who developed the heuristic algorithms used by
Rosetta=2E

However, if I make a mistake in writing, or there is a recognizer error
which I correct, it doesn't work=2E Only when I write, and the Newton
recognizes, the correct 3 names in a row will the Easter Egg be revealed=2E=

Try it again=2E Either it works, or I'm completely
insane=2E=2E=2Ehmmmm=2E=2E=2ENah!=2E=2E=2Ewell?=2E=2E=2Ehmmm=2E=2E=2E

Regards,

Gary