Re: [NTLK] [OT] Linksys or E-Tech router

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 11:10:07 EDT

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Robert Benschop wrote:

> First question would be if it works well with the Newton (if course) and
> second if it works well in a Macintosh environment.

I'm using a LinkSys at work and at home. However my first LinkSys had to
be returned because it was defective and my neighbor's once needed a full
wipe & reconfig because it decided to stop working one day. There's also
a history of LinkSys products going grape nuts on occasion, but I'd still
recommend these over other products because there on -many- antenna
products available for them in case you ever need to bump up the signal.

-Jeff